Followers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

AKU PANTANG KALAU ORANG COPY AYAT AKU, EEEEE COPYCAT!!

Okay, this time I would like to share with you guys some interesting facts about me. Interesting la sangat ? Of course YESS. Each person have their own habit/attitude. I am just not that interesting. But I will try to list out as much as I can

1). I love to eat anything related to chocolate. Iam chocolate maniac. I think that is the main reason why I'm chubby and shomel *fuck off syira*

2). I LOVE CATSSS sho sho much. Sangat geram and sangat shomel...cm aku *aku seryes*

3). My grandgrandgrandgrandparents on my father's side is Chinese-Muslim. So yes, I am mixed :D Hidung memang penyet and mata memang berlemak memang cukup untuk mengaku ada keturunan cina..lek lu.. PEHAL AKU HITAM?

4). Saya memang ada Facebook dan saya memang gangster dan remaja.

5). I don't eat and drink alternately. So yes, saya slim. My friends understand it.

6). Sometimes, saya saving dan ada masa saya boros.

7). I am short dan paling pendek daripada MEREKA. Gua chillex.

8). Lampi, blur, pekak semua ade dekat aku bhaha

9). I love to cook but i hate menjahit *menjahit dalam english ape? so village bhahah*

10). Babies fascinate me. I am excited to have SEVEN. oh yeahh

11). Saya suka merempit tapi saya bukan rempit. Kau phm tak aku ckp ni? ish

12). I can live without HP but hell no without internet. I do love Mr google.

13). Saya busuk dan saya mandi dua hari sekali *semua perempuan disini, no worries*

I feel like I want to add some more but my brain cannot go anymore hahah :D So yes, I think that is all I can share.

Sumber inspirasi:
http://ellofatin.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. hamboii yang no 10 tu
    tiba2 teringat masa dlam toilet time tilik anak tu HAHA
    ko dah suspen dah rantai tu xbenti2 :D

    ReplyDelete